notify_url working in simulator but not sandbox

JocularGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor

If I test my site's IPN processor through PayPal's IPN simulator it works fine, but if I try it through my site using the sandbox it doesn't fire.

I have an IPN set up in my account profile and am sending the same URL with notify_url when I upload my cart.

<input type="hidden" name="notify_URL" value="https://mysite.com/paypal-notify.cfm">

I found this thread, but that has it working in sandbox but not live. Any ideas what I may be missing? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jayersgould
Contributor
Contributor

I know this is an older thread, but I don't see that you received any solutions.  Did you ever resolve it?  Because I'm having the same issue now.

Login to Me Too

JocularGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor

Oh geez, this was so long ago that I can't even remember what site it was for. If I did manage to get it fixed I don't remember how. Sorry, but I wish you luck!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

There is currently a known issue with IPN delivery in our sandbox environment. The relevant technical teams are currently investigating the issue and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible.

There is a thread pinned to the top of this forum in relation to recent sandbox IPN delivery issues and I'll post back there once the issue has been resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.