Sandbox recurring payments not working

Sdtsag
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to enable Enhanced Recurring Payments in sandbox, but after agree terms and conditions i'm getting Message 3005
We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

How can i try Recurring Payments in sandbox?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi @Sdtsag

You cannot test enhanced recurring payments within the sandbox environment. The functionality doesn't exist. You can however test recurring payments (ERP is a UK only product)

In order to test recurring payments, first create a US business account and then upgrade that account to payments pro. Once you have it upgraded, send me the email address by reply in this thread and I'll enable recurring payments on the account.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi @Sdtsag

You cannot test enhanced recurring payments within the sandbox environment. The functionality doesn't exist. You can however test recurring payments (ERP is a UK only product)

In order to test recurring payments, first create a US business account and then upgrade that account to payments pro. Once you have it upgraded, send me the email address by reply in this thread and I'll enable recurring payments on the account.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.