Sandbox Accounts

dnestagency
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to create new sandbox account but I receive error as status always.

Thanks,

Abel

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi,

I've fixed that account today.

We're aware of this issue and our developers are working to find a permanent solution to the problem.

If this happens to any future accounts you need to create, reply here with the email addresses and I can fix them for you until we can permanently resolve this issue.

Justin

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

MTS_Justin
Hi @dnestagency

Can you let me know the email address for one of the sandbox accounts you attempted to create and I'll take a look at the issue for you ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

dnestagency
Contributor
Contributor

Email: merchant.test at dnestagency.com

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi,

I've fixed the account, you should be able to use it now as normal.

Apologies for any inconvenience

Login to Me Too

dnestagency
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but I created another: merchant.business at dnestagency.com and I got an error. 

How I have to do to avoid this error?

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi,

I've fixed that account today.

We're aware of this issue and our developers are working to find a permanent solution to the problem.

If this happens to any future accounts you need to create, reply here with the email addresses and I can fix them for you until we can permanently resolve this issue.

Justin

Login to Me Too

diegodgogd
New Community Member

Hi there, I have the same issu here right now. I've create a account and shows error status with a message: "Delete this account and try again" something like this. I deleted but when I tried to create again, says that e-mail is already in use. This e-mail is: sandbox [at] doca21.com.br. Thanks in any advance.

Login to Me Too

DSKONLINE
Contributor
Contributor

I have not been able to use sandbox accounts since it switched over to this format years ago

sales [at] dsk-online.com

Login to Me Too

thinkrandom

Hi,

I am getting the same error every time I have tried to create a sandbox buyer / seller account.

I have also tried logging in to another account and getting the same issues?

What is the solution is the solution? 

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Apologies for the delay in replying.

We did have an issue which was causing account creations to fail. The issue should be resolved now, so please try again.

Also please note, once you use an email address for a sandbox account, even if you delete the account, the email address cannot be used again. The upside of using the sandbox, is that you can use any email address, it does not need to be a valid email / domain combination, you can simply make one up.

For example : testing@mytestingdomain.com

Try using something unique which no one else would use, especially for the domain name and then you can just change the start of the email address.

Example :

test_1@mytestingdomain.com
test_2@mytestingdomain.com
test_3@mytestingdomain.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.