Queries in paypal sandbox - Integration

shanthini
Contributor
Contributor

We are using pay sandbox > paypal IPN.

In this after completing a payment transaction it returns to 'Success' page but the payment_status captured is pending. 

How can we post the transaction after transaction. Currently the transaction details are passed in query string

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

MTS_Justin
Hello,

For the first question, it's not possible to direct to that page. The buyer needs to choose pay via paypal account or debit/credit card first.

Second question, the "country" variable only sets the language shown on the checkout landing page. Once a buyer logs into their account, their language preferences will be used.

Third question, for those countries which use the term "VAT" to indicate a tax being charged it will be displayed as "VAT" and the same applies for "TAX". For example, for a U.S. merchant it would be displayed as "TAX", but for a U.K. merchant it would be displayed as "VAT". You can't change this label.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

shanthini
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply. 

For the first question, it's not possible to direct to that page. The buyer needs to choose pay via paypal account or debit/credit card first.

In paypal demo site they are directing to that page (link: https://demo.paypal.com/us/demo/navigation?merchant=beauty&page=merchantHome). If we use

live account will that happen. Could you please suggest

Second question, the "country" variable only sets the language shown on the checkout landing page. Once a buyer logs into their account, their language preferences will be used.

Is there a possibility to set default country. Could you please suggest

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

To answer both questions, no.

The demo site is old and not a current representation.

You can't force a default country. Once a buyer logs into their account, there account language preferences will take precedence.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.