Paying with a sandbox account that's not linked to same production account
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Oct-29-2020 12:47 PM
My employer has a production PayPal account, and I'm trying to test locally paying with my personal sandbox account. Is this possible, or does the sandbox need to be connected to the same production account in order to properly process?
Thanks for any info.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Does the merchant receive the payments instantly? in Payflow
- What are basic create-paypal-order and capture-paypal-order files? in REST APIs
- payments in PayPal Payments Standard
- Things don't appear to be working at the moment error in PayPal Payments Standard
- Identifying Countries Where PayPal's Guest Checkout Feature is Available in PayPal Payments Standard