My APP Can't Go LIVE!

colinmatthew
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to connect a webhook to my APP.

When I goto the Developer Dashboard and select "LIVE" Instead of Sandbox I get the following message: 

Email confirmation needed: To access live features, please confirm your email address. We sent you an email with instructions on how to confirm your email address. Alternatively, go to paypal.com to confirm your email.

My email is confirmed already. I tried refreshing and logging in and out. I tried removing ALL E-mail addresses, adding new ones, and confirming those and refreshing again. 

I also tried going to "My Account" "Permissions" And enabling more "LIVE" Features but get the same confirmation email message which brings me to the E-mail page showing my confirmed e-mail address. 

I really need access to the live feature to begin accepting payments as my customers really want the paypal option. Please help! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

not_here

You should be able to submit a ticket through https://www.paypal-support.com/s/login/. When you log in, it'll take you to the Account Overview section. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom and you'll be able to submit a ticket. You'll receive an 8 digit ticket number (e.g. 06******), if you provide that I'll be able to follow up on your ticket. 

Thanks,

Christina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

not_here

Hi @colinmatthew

I'm sorry to hear you're having such trouble. Please submit a ticket with our technical support to determine why this is happening. 

Christina  

Login to Me Too

colinmatthew
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply. 

Under the "Contact" menu option, there is no option for submitting a ticket.

I can "Message" a representative which I have with no answer for two hours.

Submit to the community, which I've attempted here.

Resolution Center: Which is for disputing transactions.

Is there a link to submit a ticket? 

Login to Me Too
Solved

not_here

You should be able to submit a ticket through https://www.paypal-support.com/s/login/. When you log in, it'll take you to the Account Overview section. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom and you'll be able to submit a ticket. You'll receive an 8 digit ticket number (e.g. 06******), if you provide that I'll be able to follow up on your ticket. 

Thanks,

Christina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.