I need help to delete/remove sandbox permanently from my developer account

jiajun86
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to remove/delete unused sandbox account from my developer account but I keep getting an error message saying that those account cannot be deleted. Appreciate some help to remove those unused accounts.

I would also like to know is it possible to have my developer account reset/restore to system/factory default state? If it is possible, kindly proceed to reset/restore it.

Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 11.32.52 AM.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've removed the two accounts from your developer account as requested.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Developer accounts cannot be reset back to a "default" state, that functionality doesn't exist.

If you are experiencing difficulity in removing a sandbox account from your developer account, please share the merchant id from the sandbox account in question and I can review / remove it for you.

Details on how to retrieve the merchant id for a sandbox account can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

jiajun86
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin,

The merchant id requested are:

WFQKNJZ8HPNZU

Q3F2JC86LT7CJ

Not sure if I copied the correct ids as requested. Attached with screenshots where I have captured those values from. Appreciate if you can point me to the right direction if those are not the correct ones.

Thanks!

Q3F2JC86LT7CJ.pngWFQKNJZ8HPNZU.png

  

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've removed the two accounts from your developer account as requested.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.