Error message in TEST environment website

Frank_NL
Contributor
Contributor

In the test environment of our website we have Paypal enabled through Adyen.
When testing the orderflow for our webshop, and wanted to pay with Paypal the payment was rejected and gave an error.

The transactions are being refused with the following error message 11547 : You are not authorized to do this kind of transaction. according to Adyen support. 

The error message is as follows:

TIMESTAMP=2022%2d09%2d14T08%3a51%3a06Z
CORRELATIONID=fa1dddd125474
ACK=Failure
VERSION=92%2e0
BUILD=57473819
L_ERRORCODE0=11547
L_SHORTMESSAGE0=Permission%20denied
L_LONGMESSAGE0=Permission%20Denied%2e%20You%20are%20not%20authorized%20to%20do%20this%20kind%20of%20transaction%2e
L_SEVERITYCODE0=Error

Anybody an idea what is going on? 

Thanks in advance for your support!

Best,

Frank

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You had not granted Adyen third-party permissions to allow them to perform API calls on behalf of your account and therefore the error was returned.

I've granted the Adyen sandbox account to perform API calls on behalf of your account, so please re-attempt the same process and you should no longer experience the same error message.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You had not granted Adyen third-party permissions to allow them to perform API calls on behalf of your account and therefore the error was returned.

I've granted the Adyen sandbox account to perform API calls on behalf of your account, so please re-attempt the same process and you should no longer experience the same error message.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Frank_NL
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Justin,

looks like you've solved it! Can now put orders in with my Paypal Sandbox account in the staging environment of our website!

Many thanks for your assistance.

Have a great weekend.

Frank 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Great to hear, thanks for taking the time to update me, appreciated.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

MAtech
Contributor
Contributor
I have an app that uses its services to sell products from within the app to users but every time a user tries to purchase a product, it says "vendor account doesnt have a verified email address paypal" any solution please?
Login to Me Too

MAtech
Contributor
Contributor
‎Sep-20-2022 10:27 AM I have an app that uses its services to sell products from within the app to users but every time a user tries to purchase a product, it says "vendor account doesnt have a verified email address paypal" any solution please?
Login to Me Too

Frank_NL
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin 

just checking t be sure. Will I have the same issue in my live account?

Can you check if the settings in the live account are correct? 

Much appreciated.

With regards,

Frank

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi @Frank_NL

I've checked your production account and the Adyen setup looks good there, you should not experience the same issue with your production account.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.