DPRP is not enabled for this merchant error (Sandbox)

andreea_dev
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have an issue with DPRP payments on my sandbox environment.

I have a developer account under the email of <removed> and I created several accounts under it, one of them being a Business Pro account from the US (from what I read on other forums this seemed like the best combo to test DPRP). However I am still unable to use it to sign up for a subscription in my sandbox environment.

Other one-time payments work fine, but for subscriptions is get the DPRP is not enabled for this merchant error.

Is there any way you can help me? Any other information you need me to provide?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for providing the merchant id, it was very helpful.

I have enabled DPRP on the sandbox account, so you should be able to now process DPRP Direct Credit card payments in Sandbox.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

Can you please comment your Merchant ID from your Business Sandbox Account? I can enable Recurring Payments as long as the account is enabled for Pro.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

andreea_dev
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Jennifer 

Thank you so much for you reply. I'm going to try to answer this, I've looked around in my sandbox accounts and cannot identify a "merchant ID", all I could find under the Business-Pro account I'm trying to use is this "Account ID" which is 34NP52MQELEZ4

I hope I'm doing everything correctly, was that the ID you needed? My developer account is Business and the Sandbox account under it is  Business-Pro. If this isn't right, can you let me know what I need to do?

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for providing the merchant id, it was very helpful.

I have enabled DPRP on the sandbox account, so you should be able to now process DPRP Direct Credit card payments in Sandbox.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

andreea_dev
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you @MTS_Jennifer it works now!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.