Billing address for Sandbox Account

poqDev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @MTS_Justin,

I wonder if you could please enable billing address being returned within the order for our Sandbox Account?

Sandbox Account Merchant Id: SEPU6DK6NNHU2

Regards,

Andrei.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

MTS_Justin
Hello @poqDev

Thanks for sharing the merchant id for your sandbox account.

I've enabled the return of the buyer's billing address on the referenced sandbox account.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

poqDev
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @MTS_Justin ,

Thanks a lot for enabling "return of billing address" for our sandbox account!

I wonder if you could please enable "return of the phone number" as well? 

Regards,

Andrei.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin

Hello @poqDev

I've set the return of the buyer's phone number to "on - optional" for this account. You can modify this setting yourself from within your account's 'website payment preferences' section.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Gvikesh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin  Can you enable billing-agreement pass through for my sandbox merchant account also, Merchant Account ID : PX7RSXNRN3HNA

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello @Gvikesh

Thanks for sharing the merchant id for your sandbox account.

I've enabled the return of the buyer's billing address on the sandbox account you specified.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Gvikesh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin  Thanks for enabling the billing -agreement pass-through, it was a great help now I am able to fetch the Billing address from the PayPal but there is a issue that I still am not able to fetch the phone number from the PayPal's account.

Best Wishes,

Vikesh

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello @Gvikesh

Check the "website payment preferences" section of your sandbox account. There is a setting located in that section which determines if the buyer phone is not required, is required but is optional or is required and is not optional.

https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-website-payments

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

davidjs_uk
New Community Member

Is there a similar setting somewhere for payments made through the Braintree SDK for iOS, or are we guaranteed to receive the user's phone number if they are paying though an app using that SDK?

Login to Me Too

mobiledev_Kiran
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin n Can you enable billing-agreement pass through for my sandbox merchant account also for testing , Merchant Account ID : AQ3DL7AY59AZC

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.