Paypal Here Contactless payments
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Aug-18-2017 05:33 AM
We have had issues taking contactless payments on the card reader. We had a new one sent but I still can't take contactless payments. It will take normal chip and pin payments.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Does the merchant receive the payments instantly? in Payflow
- What are basic create-paypal-order and capture-paypal-order files? in REST APIs
- Identifying Countries Where PayPal's Guest Checkout Feature is Available in PayPal Payments Standard
- Paypal is not defined (errorr) when making the payment integration live in PayPal Payments Standard
- Adaptive Payments is not working in REST APIs