Has anyone got the PayPal Here Windows SDK Working?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
We're very keen to get the PayPal Here Windows SDK working but we keep hitting barriers. We can get the Sample App working no problem but there are no project files with it to edit, the SDK has the sample app project files but we can't get it to compile in Visual Studio as there are missing libraries (Hib) which don't seem to refresh correctly from nugget. There is also a github paypal project which nearly works but this time it gets stuck with a device update. Any help on how to get the Windows SDK to compile or get the sample app project files would be really appreciated.
Apologies for posting twice in different forums!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal Developer Meetup in San Jose on June 7th in REST APIs
- Test Credit Cards not working for Paypal Sandbox Account in Sandbox Environment
- PayPal live mode not working in REST APIs
- Sandbox is redirecting to /error?flowlogging_id=f699185f64292&code=BUSINESS_NAME_NOT_FOUND in Sandbox Environment
- Seller onboarding is not working due to partner.js giving 503 error in SDKs