PayPal Checkout Hosted Fields
I have followed all of the instructions on the following page to setup PayPal Checkout Hosted Fields and I'm always getting the message I'm ineligble
paypal.HostedFields.isEligible() is always false!!
What do I need to do to get this to work on sandbox?
Hei, I too faced the same issue. In my case, I was using a personal account as a developer account. When I created sandbox credentials from the Business account it started to work. So make sure,
1. Developer account is linked/created with the business account
2. Sandbox account is created from that.
3. Sandbox account should also be a business account and it should be enabled for advanced payments ( Using this link: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/business/checkout/advanced-card-payments/#enable-your-account )
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How to confirm Paypal Checkout API Credential Setup is correct in Sandbox for X-Cart shopping cart in REST APIs
- Advance integration form field processing in REST APIs
- Is it possible to set multiple billing agreements in SetExpressCheckout? in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Is it possible to remove the shipping address field or make it not required during PayPal checkout? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Availability of Advanced Credit/Debit Card Payments for UAE Merchants in PayPal Payments Standard