Recurring billing: how to add setup fee on the first month
consider a common scenario:
a gym with recurring monthly billing (say $30), with one-time setup fee on 1st month (say $10).
How to implement that with paypal APIs/SDKs ?
I know i may create a recurring billing of $40 at beginning, and i would apply a $10 Discount from paypal control panel after the 1st cycle (month), so that it would be $30 from the 2nd month on.
But i would like the subscription to "natively" support this type of scenario, and do the above automatically, without me having to manually apply discounts later on, or any tricks.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I Have PayPal API Billing Authentication Failure Python-Flask in REST APIs
- Subscriptions: how to add a free month and how to test discounts in sandbox UI? in SDKs
- Get failed payment attempts on a subscription using API in REST APIs
- Why am I not seeing HTTP responses for IPN? in Sandbox Environment
- Variable Recurring Payments in REST APIs