received 2020's tax document 1099k for year 2021.

keysrcool
Contributor
Contributor

received 2020's tax document 1099k for year 2021.  how do I get the 1099K for 2021?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

bigbacon
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. less than 20,000 and 200 transactions but I still got one. I am not in a state with a lower limit like mass or vermont. 

Why did I get one?

Login to Me Too

emersynsmommy35
Contributor
Contributor

This is my issue as well? I really need to file my taxes asap! I have everything ready to file, but don't want to if I have a 1099-K coming from Paypal! I got the 2020 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi there everyone! 

Sorry for any concern the 1099's have caused. 

@keysrcool and @emersynsmommy35, you can find your 1099K here

@bigbacon, there are a few states which that require we report income at a lower threshold than the IRS. You can find details about this here

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

comicartfans
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Tricia,

Sorry, the link you provided does not get me to the 1099K either. I have two PayPal accounts for business, and both had a message on the main landing page when you login that my 2021 1099k was ready to download, but when I click to the Reports page to download either, the drop menu only has 2020 as the earliest year to get my 2021 1099k. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Bill

Login to Me Too

keysrcool
Contributor
Contributor

link you provided does not get me to the 1099K either. 

Login to Me Too

lbso
Contributor
Contributor

Even though they send out an email indicating the 2021 1099k's were available for download via Activity > Tax Documents they are not available.

So I called support last Friday and the rep said they were having a glitch posting the 1099k's to keep checking back.

Still not there today. Anyone have any further info?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.