How can I see all my transaction from 7 years ago?

clownfish33
New Community Member

How can I see all my transactions from 7 years ago?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @clownfish33

Welcome to the PayPal Community! You can download a report of your transaction activity for up to the past 7 years through PayPal.com. However if you're looking to go further back, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

VivSavage
Contributor
Contributor

I don't believe this is the case.  Right now, you can only get exactly three years prior to the date you request the report.

Good luck for anyone needing seven years for the IRS.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @VivSavage

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. Sorry for any confusion regarding downloading your account history. You can view up to seven years of your history, but you can only view three years at a time. If you need to view before 2020, you'll want to make your search query 2017-2020. Also, I saw you're requesting a live link to the PayPal Cashback Mastercard. I just tested that link and it is live and working. It will only work for that specific credit product though. If you have another credit product, you can go to your Wallet, select your card, and then click View Account Details for the same view. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams if you run into any other road-blocks. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

VivSavage
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, I meant to say downloads.  Can 7 years be downloaded?  If so, I would like to have the link. Thanks for helping on this!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@VivSavage, great question! You would need to download them in one to three year segments at a time to download seven years of account history.

Have a great day!

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.