Where is the report for PayPal fees paid?

BSMmarketing
Contributor
Contributor

There is no report that shows PayPal fees. 

Customer support gave instructions to download the reports available and none of them show the exact amount of paypal fees. 

This is a major problem and PayPal is silent.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

BSMmarketing
Contributor
Contributor

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 13.05.28.png

This is the screen that you are linking to. 

Download the report and see that there are no fees indicated. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BSMmarketing wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 13.05.28.png

This is the screen that you are linking to. 

Download the report and see that there are no fees indicated. 

That is not the page I was refering to. That is Activity download. In all my posts in this thread I was referring to “Financial Summary”.

B12396EC-C873-4479-9CFF-955F2894373C.png

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

BSMmarketing
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe that's only on a business account. Mine is a personal account.

Secondly, in my "statements" are, the only option are PDF downloads. 

Thirdly, in the PDF documents there are strange discrepancies - the attached screen shot shows how the "total fees" for the period is 0 and yet it's clear that some of the transactions have fees.

Fourthly, since it's not in an excel with the whole year, you can only look at one month at a time. 

Fifthly, this is such a simple feature that someone might want to understand how much they've paid to PayPal, that it's surprising and almost suspicious that PayPal does not provide a simple itemized report of all the transactions including fees happened on the account.Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 13.04.24.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-07 at 13.03.51.png

Login to Me Too

antoinetteIdaho
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My concern is not knowing what the Invoicing fee will be at different dollar amounts. e.g., $80 invoice fees total $3.28 but $60 invoice fees total $4.00.

Why won't PayPal share that? They created a formula. It's like the postage & weight charts from USPS. 

How will I know if PayPal jips me by accident - or on purpose - by charging me a different fee one time or more?  

What do other businesses use to foresee, plan, estimate future costs per sale?  How do they plan their products' prices?  Do they create their own chart by recording the fee deductions as payments come in?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.