How long does it take to get a report?

carif379
Contributor
Contributor

I finally found the reporting section and I've submitted requests for several reports, but it's been almost five full business days and they still say In Progress. Is this typical? How long does it usually take to receive reports. Five days seems pretty excessive for something that should be pretty much an automated process but I really have nothing to base that on other than past experience with other systems.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @carif379,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear there has been a delay with your reports. I know this must be frustarting. Reports can take up to 5 business days to generate. We will email you when your file is ready to be downloaded.

If your reports still show as In Progress, please contact our Customer Support. They can look into this for you. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

carif379
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted these reports on October 31. It's now December 1 and my reports are still waiting in in-progress status. What in the world could possibly take so long to run a report, or 50 of them? This is totally ridiculous. It's not just my account either. My husband has been trying to run the same reports for his account and they've been sitting with no progress for the same amount of time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.