How do I download transactions?

WendyWoo269
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have tried getting an answer via chat but no joy. I want to download transactions but on the Activity screen I do not have any options on the right-hand side. I have been told I can click on Statement but there are no options at all. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @WendyWoo269

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues downloading your transaction history. Here are some resources I think you may find useful: 

PayPal Reporting Center

How do I view and download statements and reports?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

WendyWoo269
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you but the "How to" page is not available 😐

Login to Me Too

WendyWoo269
Contributor
Contributor

This page just appeared Reports home - PayPal

I am not sure how. I click back and there was no other page. I have bookmarked this so I don`t lose my way again. Is this on the Dashboard somewhere?

Thanks,

Wendy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @WendyWoo269,

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry that you're having difficulty with downloading your activity and/or accessing the help pages. The main thing I can think of that would explain both those problems would be that it may be the browser you're using. I recommend Chrome, as I have not had issues with it, but most others should work if they are up to date.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.