Can't download "Payments Received" report.

OldUncleBobby
Contributor
Contributor

Tried to get a PDF report of just Payments Received. Went to Activity>All Transactions>Payments Received>2022. Brings up the report on screen with a little blue "DOWNLOAD" link in the upper right corner of the report. When I click on it to download that very report, it just defaults to Transaction type: Balance Affecting> Date range: Past 6 months> Format CVS. Isn't that little download link for downloading the page you are on?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Marieglass9

i thought it was just me ----i cant di it either , I need mine for my tax return

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @OldUncleBobby and @Marieglass9

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues downloading your 2022 PayPal history. I can certainly understand the urgency behind getting this information for your taxes. Have you tried this Activity Download page? It's in the Reporting section of your PayPal account along with your Sales Insights if you need them. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.