Balance became to 0 over night

Boardingblue
New Community Member

Hi there, some one can help me? Just an over night, all paypal website has been totally changed and my outstanding balance became to zero, can some experienced user tell what's going on?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Boardingblue

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your balance isn't showing properly. To check if you had any automatic outgoing payments, you'll want to review your PayPal Activity. You can also download a statement for a detailed history. If you didn't have any outgoing payments, I recommend contacting Customer Support. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.