Refund is still pending 2 week's!!!

LeahHelen
Contributor
Contributor
My partner is waiting on a refund which still say's pending on his account, the item's he ordered were out of stock from boohoo so they sent a refund straight away which I have the confirmation email to prove so, yet it still say's pending on his account 2 week's later! I have tried everything to contact PayPal and this is our last resort. I have contacted boohoo directly and they said they have processed it from there end so to speak to you!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeahHelen

You need to do this   >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeahHelen

Well we aren't going to know anymore than you are.

Your best bet is to contact customer services, phoning is often the best option.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

LeahHelen
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried but you cannot speak to someone directly it's only automated which isn't any help to me.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeahHelen

You need to do this   >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

LeahHelen
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you this worked and was able to speak to someone straight away who help with the problem.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeahHelen

Good news, ta for the feedback.     Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

LJD1
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been waiting for a refund that my account says was sent back to my paypal account on 11/17.  I have called at least once a day, yesterday I was told it would be in my account in an hour.  Got vm from rep. stating supervisor was out sick, I would get it first thing this AM.  Just talked to them again, and they say maybe today, there is a glitch in their refund department.  My account is now over drawn, may PP Credit payment is late, this is no way to run a company.  This needs to be fixed ASAP

Login to Me Too

LJD1
Contributor
Contributor

KEEP HITTING THE ZERO KEY

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LJD1

In the UK doing as i advised the other poster.........which she used and it worked.............is the way to go.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tod_edward-west
Contributor
Contributor
I have been able to speak to 4 actual people (I assume that's what you mean "keep hitting the zero"). No solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.