HELP-Refund Issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was issued a refund according ebay officials and the seller. But the money hasn't come up on paypal. It was quite a lot of money i have lost so i really want it back.

Also, the transation ID number was invalid on paypal's dispute/resolution center which worries me.

Thanks for your time.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Firstly does the refund show in your transaction history?

Secondly how did you fund the original payment eg by bank or paypal balance OR by debit or credit card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

No it doesn't. I used a debit card as a guest on paypal to pay for my purchase on ebay.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK then if you used a guest payment to pay it would not show in your paypal account.

As you paid with a debit card it wouldn't go back to your paypal account and can take up to a week to work its way back to your bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Linzixx
New Community Member
I am also having trouble receiving a refund that was refuned nearly 2week ago, it's coming up as refunded on my account but the money has not been credited yet, I have rang PayPal 3times and emailed them and got different stories, they are now saying I have got to wait till next month before they can follow it up and see where MY missing money is, I find this sickening that the money cannot be located until a later date! Good look with your case because I'm getting no where fast x
Login to Me Too

Mscotland
Contributor
Contributor

I am the exact same and have also been told to wait 31 days before it can be tracked its a joke and sickening! Im due a lot of money 😞 I am never using paypal after this again! 

Login to Me Too

marky6891

NEVER EVER use paypal mate, they do not care. They just want money, you have NO protection whatsoever

i bought an item and it did not arrive, but because the seller said he posted it, paypal refuse a refund

Login to Me Too

deano-1966-2009
Contributor
Contributor

i paid microsoft sari about £14.00 gbp last week i dont know what its for

@marky6891 wrote:

NEVER EVER use paypal mate, they do not care. They just want money, you have NO protection whatsoever

i bought an item and it did not arrive, but because the seller said he posted it, paypal refuse a refund

Login to Me Too

sirhugo
Contributor
Contributor

the seller probably uploaded a tracking number with the item which proves he posted it. it probably got lost in the mail which isnt paypals or the sellers fault. in my experience, the onus is on the seller to prove he sent the item. if they cant prove it, then paypal will normally side with the buyer and issue a refund

Login to Me Too

pauline_123
New Community Member

hi,

as xmas is coming up i decided to buy my boy a dsi, costing my £75.04, i paid for it, but as soon as i did i had a odd feeling so i checked for feed back to which there was none on this product, i then found few other sister sites, selling these too, i looked through feedback found couple saying, they bought this thinking it was a UK company but in fact it was coming from Hong Kong, and that they were not genuine!, i promptly tried cancelling payment, but they have fast payment so i couldn't get it back, i then emailed seller stating my suspicions, and that if theses did come from Hong Kong that i don't want it!

Well day later, i get email telling me that there is none in stock in there London base, and that it will be coming from Hong Kong! i emailed back saying i don't want it and they should of asked first, he replied say, its got lots of games up,loaded and that if it breaks in few months or a year it guaranteed! Makes me even more suspicious, so eventually i got this dsi, which i never even took out of the box, i was given an address in lancashire to post it to!

this cost £6.15 to send and it had to be tracked!

i then had to take picture of the receipt and send it by some strange email to him, that day there were two refunds in my papal account one for postage, which was £6.15, but for some reason i was only credited £5.45?, and although it shows refund of £75.04, i still cannot access this money why is this my money went to seller quick enough and if i have the postage in my bank account why not this? some please explain? thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.