when will i get my refund back to my bank account?

farjana_lopa
Contributor
Contributor

Still now i did not get my refund back to my bank account. My transaction id is 4UD217240B239573L.When this refund will adjust to my bank account and how long it will take???

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Snakehead08
New Community Member

I'm not too sure about this. I'm having the same problem at the moment. If anyone could help us, that would be nice.

Login to Me Too

SteveHogan
Contributor
Contributor

If you are referring to a refund form a seller to you, that cash will sit in your PayPal account until you go in ands withdraw it to your bank account.  Log into your account.  If the cash is there, then hit the Withdraw Funds buton at the top and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

nhebiz06
New Community Member

I THINK PAYPAL TRYING TO  CHEATING YOU BY HOLD YOUR MONEY WITHOUT REFUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. THEY WON"T RELEASE THE FUND TO MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM VENDOR WHO  RETURN MONEY TO US.

PAYPAL IS REALLY WORST.

Login to Me Too

SteveHogan
Contributor
Contributor

When you say they "won't release the money" what do you mean?   Has PayPal given you a reason for this?  I have never had a problem withdrawing funds.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.