pending payments TRY Later

blazers12
New Community Member

This is really crazy sold some items to make extra xmas money pending date will be 12/19/2011 nothing it's almost 12/20/2011 all it will say is try later ebay says it's in my paypal account  will i ever get my money this is wrong for ebay & paypal to do this to buyers paypal and ebay if you are reading this if you are going to have a new feature make sure it works both ways for sellers and buyers my buyers have had their item for 5 + days now and i haven't seen a dime not fair at all.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

dtwilliams24
New Community Member

I have hundreds of dollars locked up in a pending state - completed, but pending. Some items have been in that state for almost three weeks - despite my buyers receiving their items over a week ago. Weak. Sauce.

Login to Me Too

eaq5003
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you guys -- My seller rating dropped slightly, due to shipping time. I'm sorry, but I don't control how quickly the mail moves items. As such, I am supposed to be receiving my pended payment today. So far, it still shows pending with an asterisk. This is extortion on PayPal's behalf, and what is all the more ridiculous, is how PayPal AND ebay are conjoined now. Isn't that a monopoly? Because as a seller, I am no longer allowed to accept cash, check, or money orders through the mail. If I don't have the effing money in my account, one of the many attorney friends that I have will begin investigating PayPal and eBay for their business practices. Sellers are treated like scum on eBay. I am disgusted by this. Get ready PayPal.

Login to Me Too

rfletch

@blazers12 wrote:

This is really crazy sold some items to make extra xmas money pending date will be 12/19/2011 nothing it's almost 12/20/2011 all it will say is try later ebay says it's in my paypal account  will i ever get my money this is wrong for ebay & paypal to do this to buyers paypal and ebay if you are reading this if you are going to have a new feature make sure it works both ways for sellers and buyers my buyers have had their item for 5 + days now and i haven't seen a dime not fair at all.

The big problem is that you have to spend money to ship the items and the feedback is left and good and you still can't get your money.  What about making sure we as sellers have the money before we spend money to ship this stuff.

Login to Me Too

WickR1

I'm having the same problem. Today is my so called release date, and so far, I haven't got jack! On top of it, Paypal and eGay both take a cut out of your earnings, and now they hold your funds. Nice business practices.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.