it's been over 21 days and i may payment is still pending ... WHY!??

crzyc23
New Community Member

i sold an item on ebay about 4 weeks ago and they said my funds would be available at the lastest of 21 days. its now been over 3 weeks. the girl left me good feedback on the item but my payment is still pending. why is this? the money says its there; just that its pending. its been over 3 weeks now and i want my money available to me. how can i make this happen since the feedback was good and its been 21 days?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When was the feedback left.  My bet is the funds will be released on monday or tuesday

Login to Me Too

rnothstine
Contributor
Contributor

I have just completed a second very frustrating call concerning a payment hold on an Ebay transaction from October 27,2010- a transaction which was completed in a timely manner & on which I received positive feed back from my buyer. On my first call I waited about 10 minutes for my "customer service" rep to get back to me after putting me on hold. He told me I would hear from him shortly. You know how that ended. 

I called once more tonight and after explaining my problem was put on hold for 19 minutes! Since I was too stupid to hang up my "customer service" rep came on to tell me that there was a technical "glitch" and they couldn't release my money. The original due date was November 17. She said they were prioritizing my claim but had no idea when the money would be available.

Funny how there is never a "glitch" in the way PayPal collects its fees!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.