https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production

Incident Start: Mar 7, 05:27 UTCIncident End: On-going

AFFECTED PRODUCTS:

• REST APIs
  • Batch
  • Payflow APIs

Initial Notification:
Affected Regions: Global

We experienced a technical issue with our infrastructure which caused delay in processing data for reconciliation.

Our technical teams are already working towards resolving the issue. We'll send an update as soon as we have additional details.

In the interim, our API users need to continue to make use of last_refreshed_datetime field for their data verification and reconciliation purposes.

REST Sync API - Payments do not show up until several HOURS later

Options
Alpha7
Contributor

Experiencing the issue right now, in sandbox. "last_refreshed_datetime":"2020-04-05T08:59:59+0000", over 6 hours have passed since then and still havent got new transactions. As far as i remember this would work pretty fast, why does it keep presenting those ridiculus delays? Getting latest transactions in transaction list quickly is crucial for many applications. Any words from tech support?

Options
BSV-HI
Contributor

Did you fix this problem somehow since your post is one year old ?

Options
Chris455
Contributor

No, it's still happening for me. The Web UI updates instanteously but the API data is hours behind. It's very frustrating. It seems like it's just a design flaw in Paypal's backend that they're not interested in fixing. They focus mainly on frontend users, and customers using their API for business aren't their target market, so they'll probably never fix the problem. I've been researching alternative services.

Options
SunilKumar20
Contributor

What Technical Team is ? We are in trouble with this issue since a year ago. It seems like they are just ignoring these crucial issue from their end. This is something very important for so many developers. 
This is humble request to you guys, please fix it asap. thanks!

Options
Thimo1
Contributor

This is also happening for me. Pretty sad to see that PayPal ignores this issue. Did someone maybe found a workaround? 

Options
BSV-HI
Contributor

This is my workaround:

Parse incoming PayPal emails and save the transaction no. and amount paid.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.