#Paypal pay in 3 authorization pending

AzeeIreland
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, I recently paid for a British airways ticket via PayPal pay in 3 option and everything went through at the time with them taking the first payment and the rest in the upcoming months. Also I got confirmation mail stating my tickets were booked. The issue is it's still showing as the transaction is in progress and the intial payment has been reverted back to my account. Anything to do about this?will PayPal debit that amount in the coming days? I really don't want the flight to be cancelled because of this issue. Any help would be much appreciated
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AzeeIreland

Welcome! Thank you for joining PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion around an issue with a Pay in 3 transaction. If the transaction has been refunded, it's normally due to the merchant issuing the refund. If that's not the case, please reach out to our Customer Support teams to review the transaction's status and provide any available options. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SM821
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having a similar issue.. did you get this resolved? If so, what happened?
Login to Me Too

AzeeIreland
Contributor
Contributor
Hello there Yes it was automatically sorted within the next couple of days and the amount was again debited from my account with the balance to be paid in the remaining months
Login to Me Too

SM821
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the reply. Mine did exactly that… pending then a day later went to paid.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.