yourfriends at joinhoney.com no one is answering. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Angel198
Contributor
Contributor

I am at my wits end. I have more than 15,000 Honey gold points and I've tried redeeming it to Paypal rewards. It's been more than a month I've tried to email yourfriends at joinhoney . com with NO ANSWER, no one replies to my Chats on Honey website, honey App, and even Paypal refuses to give me a straight answer. This website that paypal referred me to missing paypal honey rewards DOES NOT help at all either. 

Can Paypal stop pushing the buck and help me once and for all? 

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Angel198

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some road-blocks redeeming your Honey Gold points. Can you detail what kind of error you're running into when you try to redeem your rewards? I just logged into my Honey account by using my PayPal login info on joinhoney.com, clicked my Honey Gold balance in the upper right, and I saw the options available to me to redeem my points. Is that what you see? Have you tried on a desktop / laptop or are you trying through a mobile device?

I hope we're able to get to the bottom of this one, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Angel198
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jon K, 

So I Log into my honey account by using my paypal login info on joinhoney.com click on honey gold balance on upper right and redeemed my points on the desired supplier, i.e. Amazon, B&Q, H&M etc. and it takes me to a page that says CONGRATULATIONS you have redeemed your points and you should receive an email within 24 hours. Nothing ever happens - I never ever seem to receive anything from Honey Gold, I've checked my Spam, my junk, nothing, and also you will see that my Honey Gold points have not been reduced or deducted, meaning nothing happened. The points still remain untouched.  I have tried contacting Honey gold via email and chat more than 20 times but no one ever, ever, seems to answer. 
Can someone actually please help me with my case. THanks 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Angel198, thanks for that clarifying information! Unfortunately, the error does seem to sound like it would be on Honey's end. However, you're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if they can track down the disconnect. Just in case you need it, here are the ways you can reach our Customer Support

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PaulBToms
Contributor
Contributor
Did anybody ever get a response? Same thing here, chat and email ignore me, PayPal says it's a honey issue...
Login to Me Too

kasat_prakash
Contributor
Contributor
No, I tried reaching Honey team through email, chat, twitter, however no luck. On chat, they just send a message how can I help and after that No messages or response from Honey side. This is going on since 6months now.
Login to Me Too

nrbenn
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_JonK 

I have experienced the same issue trying to redeem Honey Gold for an Amazon Gift Card.

I have tried doing this from Chrime, Safari and Firefox.

I have emailed Honey Support multiple times but never get a reply.

I have tried to use the Honey Chat, but never get a reply, even when a Honey rep joins the chat.

Login to Me Too

km96
Contributor
Contributor

Just to weigh in - same has happened to me.  I went to write to the above email address, and I got the return that the email was not configured properly so I couldn't send, etc.  Twice I have tried to get gift cards, with the congrats you'll get an email, and then a few days later I get that they were not able to go through and check the FAQs (such as high volume right now).  I will try through PayPal and I hope I don't get the answer that it is the fault of Honey.  

Login to Me Too

kasat_prakash
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Friend, 

Did you get a response from joinHoney or is your issue resolved? I am in the same boat and dropped several emails, initiated the chat, and tweeted them, but still no response from anyone. I have more than 20,000 Gold Points in my joinHoney account. 

Login to Me Too

youngpunk
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have 319080 gold. My points is "Posted" instead of "Completed". I am trying to withdraw to Paypal it won't let me. Can't withdraw to giftcards neither. I  get a text that says that when I'm withdrawing.

"Congrats on your $x.xxx.xxx!
$x,xxx.xx has been sent to your account with PayPal. Remember, it may take up to 24 hours to appear. Enjoy!
Details emailed to:"
"Enjoy your giftcard!
Your $60 gift card will be sent to your email. It may take up to 24 hours to appear. Happy shopping.
Emailed to:"
After waiting for months and trying several times I still not receiving anything. I keep trying to reach their support team but its just not possible. Could anyone help me with this? Screenshot_8.png
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.