Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

Buddysnurf666
I did qualify for the $5 reward and got the email stating it would be in my account within 10 days. It's been 15 and nothing. I don't think it's worth it to worry about it.
Login to Me Too

wendyshort345
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I have sent a friend request to 2 of my friends and I have not even get the $10 dollars for each person right and you all will not let me get my phone number into my account so
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @wendyshort345

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some speed-bumps getting your account up and running to qualify for a recent promotion. Depending on the error you're receiving, there may be a few different concerns that need addressed. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance with your phone number. They should also be able to go over that promotion's Terms and Conditions with you as well to make sure your account meets all criteria. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Felicitas6
Contributor
Contributor
How free 5$
Login to Me Too

Glen646
Contributor
Contributor
If you old user of paypal
Login to Me Too

Monir20
Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

bestever08
Contributor
Contributor

Rayken12
Contributor
Contributor

Hgg9bv8g77
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,think there might be a problem. Please Paypal
Login to Me Too

Santos243
Contributor
Contributor
Scam no free $5
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.