Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Eulamaev01
Contributor
Posted on

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Natasha

HI @Eulameaev01-

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! If your account was eligible for an offer, you would have received an email with additional details. Regrettably, if you didn’t receive it, this means your account was not eligible. We appreciate your interest in PayPal offers and encourage you to stay tuned for future offers. 

-Natasha

View solution in original post

324 REPLIES 324

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
m0rty
New Community Member

I’ve been getting emails about a free 5 dollars and it requires you to put in your password. When I put in my information it says that my account is not eligible for the offer. Is this a scam, or is something wrong?

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Pangloss
New Community Member
If it's from PayPal, it's not a scam. The question is why aren't you eligible. I got a similar offer that said as long as I download the app and login I'll get it. I did that and then this blue screen flash that says something like, "This account is not..." and it disappeared before I could read it. Sounds like some morons at work.

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
person123451

Same here I got a $5 dollar email offer and I actually got it but I don't know if its a fake

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Xz0tiks
New Community Member

No , its real so you have to be quick and do it before others . i did it and in 4-7 days got my 5 bucks , just like in the past there was a 10 dollar offer and i also recieved it and used it to buy stuff. Its not fake just gotta be quick and patient.

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Jeric_19
How can i received 5 dollar offer?

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
iskeyr
Contributor
I don't know either

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
ron126
Contributor
Didn't receive any email from Paypal about the free 5$.

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
RoyDaisy10
Contributor
How to get 5$

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.