Paying PayPal Credit Card at Synchrony bank.

chart2022
New Community Member

i closed my own account and was paying on my balance...payment is due today and i have no ideal how to pay....im locked out or had me do another account but its a new account..**bleep** is going on

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

KatKat1018
New Community Member

OMG! I thought it was just me! Signed on to the PayPal site like I do every month to pay on my account, and nothing. I'm like...???? What happened? I have been searching all over the internet. WTH do I go to pay me bill? I'm sure PayPal would not have a problem finding me if I refused to pay. Like, really?

Login to Me Too

10sandoval
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve been with PayPal for years and  years.  I think when Cuban owned PP.   One day another name appears on my account info and emails.   They could just not correct this so I stopped using PP.  I paid the entire bill off and still had a balance  but…… as usual…. I am having trouble making this payment online….    

Why can’t they just get this right??   

Once it’s paid….. I’m outa-here!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @10sandoval and everyone,

Thank you for your posts on our community forum!

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused! You can make PayPal credit payments online, by phone, by mail, or on the PayPal app. You can learn more on how to make PayPal credit payments here : How do I make payments on my PayPal Credit account

You can also reach out to our PayPal credit support team for additional assistance and the contact options can be found here

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230407w
Contributor
Contributor
Today is Fri. 4/7/23; I used the PayPal App. to make a payment, received a reference # , stated payment received. 48° later received txt that payment was declined. PayPal, nor my bank had any record of ref.#. Called CSR, told App has glitches, tried twice more to use App for payments, same **bleep** happened. Now I just call A Human CSR and have no problems making payments. Knowing the App is crap, why not delete it or get a Programmer, who KNOWS how to formulate & load an Accurately , FUNCTIONAL APP?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.