Login problems on Zettle app

Hebrews12
New Community Member

I have logged into my PayPal account on my laptop fine but when I try and log in to the Zettle app with the same login details, it says there's a problem with my email or password.  I've tried 'Forgot password' to reset it and it says it's sent me and email but nothing comes through.  Can anyone offer up any advice please?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Hebrews12,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having issues while logging into your account. I understand this can be frustrating sometimes and I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. If you are attempting to log in through the mobile app and are experiencing difficulty, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve this issue. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

brianlulu
Contributor
Contributor

I have same issue. I cannot log in to the Zettle app for 7 weeks. I did update the app, uninstall and reintall, still have a same issue. I cannot charge customer using zettle card reader since I'm not be able to log in. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @brianlulu 

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Help Community and welcome!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access your Zettle account. As you've already tried the troubleshooting steps, I recommend contacting the Support to get this checked further. You can find the contact options here : How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

brianlulu
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried and the answer is follow the troubleshooting steps. 

Never be able to log in. I decided not to use Zettle anymore. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.