How can I actually apply for Dynamic Micropayments?

WestinsWorks
Contributor
Contributor

There's plenty of pages explaining the dynamic micropayments pricing model but where can I actually apply?!?!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

WestinsWorks
Contributor
Contributor

After calling Paypal support an agent mentioned they had to start the application on their end. It's unbelievable that this information isn't documented anyway. Just go to "Contact Us" > scroll down to "Call Us" and it should generate a code for you to give the agent.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

trevdogk2
Contributor
Contributor

I'm wondering the same thing!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @trevdogk2 and @WestinsWorks 

Thank you for writing in the PayPal Help Community!

I see you're looking to get Dynamic Micropayments. Merchants who signed up for a business account directly with PayPal are eligible for dynamic micropayments pricing. Please refer this article for more information on Dynamic Micropayments : What are Dynamic Micropayments?

Have a great day!
Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

WestinsWorks
Contributor
Contributor

This does not answer the question. Where is the actual application. I understand I am eligible but how do I apply?

Login to Me Too
Solved

WestinsWorks
Contributor
Contributor

After calling Paypal support an agent mentioned they had to start the application on their end. It's unbelievable that this information isn't documented anyway. Just go to "Contact Us" > scroll down to "Call Us" and it should generate a code for you to give the agent.

Login to Me Too

shaheen555
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Im facing the same issue but Im not able to reach here -  {"Contact Us" > scroll down to "Call Us" and it should generate a code for you to give the agent.}

Contact us redirects to help center. Only way I could reach support agent is through message center and they provided with me a salesforce link to submit the pricing request application which returns nothing but a blank screen.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.