How can I NOT set my invoice "for shipping"? Where to find this setting?

Azkieel
Contributor
Contributor

Basically what the title means. I cannot find the setting/option of the shipping address. Thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Azkieel

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal Community Forum. Sorry to hear there's been some confusion on how to adjust that setting on your invoice. I was just looking in my own account and had a hard time finding it myself. When you create a new invoice, after you enter in the recipient's email address, you'll see a checkbox titled "Items will be shipped to:". If you uncheck that box, complete the rest of your invoice, and then send it, your buyer should not be asked to provide a shipping address. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Azkieel
Contributor
Contributor

The company is having issues with invoices that require a shipping address. I just want to turn it off if it's an option or a setting in my account. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Azkieel

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal Community Forum. Sorry to hear there's been some confusion on how to adjust that setting on your invoice. I was just looking in my own account and had a hard time finding it myself. When you create a new invoice, after you enter in the recipient's email address, you'll see a checkbox titled "Items will be shipped to:". If you uncheck that box, complete the rest of your invoice, and then send it, your buyer should not be asked to provide a shipping address. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.