Wa6
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Zettle working capital loan

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

7kofsound
New Community Member

I've been trying since early september without success, it seems like something changed when paypal updated their bank account connection terms. I've also not been able to get to anyone via phone as the system just tells me they can't support my issue by phone and hangs up on me. Very frustrating right now. 

Login to Me Too

Spacextesla
Contributor
Contributor
No I have been trying since August. Still the same code for 2 months straight. Borrowed 180k and paid of 10 loans. Don’t use zettle either as I only sell online.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Spacextesla and everyone,

Thank you for writing in the PayPal help Community!

Sorry to hear that you've run into issues while applying for new working capital loan. PayPal Working Capital is a business loan with one affordable, fixed fee. You can find more information about PayPal Working Capital in this page. As per the last post, the issue seems to be fixed. If you're still receiving the error, please reach out to the PayPal Support team to look into this further.

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Spacextesla
Contributor
Contributor
I tried again today and still getting the same code dlgj0905.
Login to Me Too

Harrypm82
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get a loan again? I have about £3100 left of 24k and I can pay it off completeley today but I'm scared I won't get another offer. I only sell online and so far always met the 90 day repayment amount.

Login to Me Too

Nuro37
Do not pay it off all on one as the chances of getting a new loan is none existent.
Login to Me Too

RonnieD7
New Community Member
I have been monitoring this for a month or two. I have been told several times that when they got the Zettle debacle fixed we would see emails and banners. No emails or banners but I logged on tonight and got a very decent offer. I suggest checking your accounts. Maybe it’s finally fixed.
Login to Me Too

Perryswoman1
New Community Member
What percentage of your yearly sales was it? Mine is almost paid off
Login to Me Too

Temp20231114
Contributor
Contributor

nope it keeps denying me after year of accepting. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.