Can't apply Paypal cashback Mastercard

minli677
Contributor
Contributor

I received emails that I was selected to apply for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard. I try so many times to apply the PayPal Cashback Mastercard, it said there was an issue, you can't submitted the application, I cal[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]an[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]ask for help, I didn't get any help. How can I get help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @minli677 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Help Community! I appreciate your interest in PayPal cashback MasterCard! This PayPal card will give you the ability to earn the cashback when you check out with PayPal. I suggest you to try clearing cache, cookies from your browser or try using a different device or browser to submit your application. You can also review this page to apply for PayPal cashback MasterCard. If you need any further assistance, please get in touch with the card team. Contact options to reach the card service team can be found here

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

authorniki
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting the stupid we can't offer you this right now for both the mastercard and for paypal credit

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @authorniki 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Help Community!

I appreciate your interest in PayPal credit and cashback Mastercard. Sorry to know that you're able to get PayPal credit and cashback Mastercard. PayPal Cashback Mastercard applications are subject to credit approval. You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US or its territories to apply. If you have been declined for PayPal Credit, you should receive an email  with more information about why your application for PayPal Credit was unsuccessful. More information about PayPal Credit can be found here

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.