error

as234
New Community Member

i keep on getting an error that:

"We’re sorry, looks like something went wrong on our end.

Please try again."

what should i do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Springtide
New Community Member

This just started happening with two of our PayPal buttons too. I downloaded the button code and pasted it into our web page again, in case it had become corrupted, but I still get that error when I test it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Springtide,

Welcome to you as well! I'm sorry for the frustration you've experienced with your button code. When you downloaded the button code, did you recreate the button from scratch or just use the old button that was previously created? I would recommend creating the button from the beginning and see if that changes things. If it does not, please reach out to customer service for further troubleshooting. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @as234,

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing that error. What are you trying to do when that error comes up, and what steps are being taken to get to the desired result before the error comes up. This information will help the community answer the question. 

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.