Something is wrong with pay in 4

Aloy93
Contributor
Contributor
I used pay in 4 to buy something off hottopic. I made the 1st payment at the time of purchase which was 3 days ago. The item finally shipped today and I with to my pay pal account to see when my second payment would be due. I was shocked to see that a payment is due today and that pay pal is saying the payment that's due today IS my first payment even though my first payment was at the time of purchase. If my first payment is today then what was the 12.28 that I paid at the time of purchase for? I thought with these buy now pay later things that when you are buying the item you make the first payment right then and there. After that you have 3 more payments to make. But PayPal is pretty much saying the 12.28 I first paid was for nothing and my first payment is today. I didn't know they were going to make me pay 5 payments instead of 4 and so soon. Only 3 days after the first one. I don't have the money. It's after hours now so there is no one I can speak to.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Aloy93

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I do understand your concern about the repayments. Pay in 4 is a feature that lets you split your purchase into 4 payments, with the down payment due at the time of transaction and 3 subsequent payments made every 2 weeks thereafter. I recommend you to contact our support by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.