I was charged three times for the pay in 4

HannahAtcheson
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! About 4 days ago, I purchased an item for $442. I chose to use the pay in 4. From my understanding, you are supposed to get charged the down payment. For me that’s is $110. Then, I get charged three more times throughout the month of August. When I checked my bank account today, I was charged the down payment of $110 as well as two more times of $110. They are still pending. Will I get this refunded and then taken back out when it is time or was this a technical issue? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @HannahAtcheson

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I completely understand your concern about your funds. In this situation, your best option would be to contacting our Customer Care department. You can contact us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.