PayPal credit payment

Kileyedmondson2
New Community Member
I paid my PayPal credit in full. It’s not pending and it shows my balance is zero but it still shows that my Available balance is a dollar. But idk why that is when it took my payment to pay it off. I should have the full balance available to me now.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Kileyedmondson2,

The PayPal Community welcomes you and thanks for your post!

I see you have concerns regarding your credit balance after paying it off. I'm sorry about that! It's possible that you are reviewing your PayPal Credit balance during an adjustment period. When payments are processing and the balance is being updated, it's possible you will see both numbers as $0 or close to it. Once everything competes and there is no other data to process, the balances should populate correctly. If you continue to face challenges with your PayPal Credit line, please know that you can reach out to customer support specifically for that credit line. Synchrony PayPal Credit manages the product and can be reached through the PayPal Credit portal once you've logged in. You may also review the PayPal Credit page from our websites product information. 

I truly hope things balance out for you quickly! 

Thank you

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.