Redeemed Honey Gold for a £20 PayPal Shopping Credit

DDemi98
Contributor
Contributor

I recently redeemed my Honey Gold for a £20 PayPal shopping credit. It says that to use this voucher, all you need to do is make an order with a website that accepts PayPal as a payment. Once you have logged into PayPal at checkout, the voucher is supposed to automatically apply as a £20 saving. This is not the case for me…it doesn’t show up with any saving or voucher option? It just tells me to use my own PayPal balance. Not sure what to do. I’ve tried this with three different shops, and still nothing. If you could help, that would be great. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Donna

Hello @DDemi98,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

wilp1989
Contributor
Contributor

It's pretty much a scam. The voucher can only be used at stores that accept a Paypal Shopping Voucher. Most stores don't accept these due to having no real monetary value and so you're left with a voucher you can't use. 
Paypal also doesn't offer a list of stores that do accept these, so it's literally a case of trying every single time you need to check out on a website in the hopes the voucher can be used. 

I have the exact same issue as you with a £20 voucher and as of yet I haven't found a single store that accepts it. Paypal are extremely misleading with the way the voucher is listed and even in the terms and conditions it's not fully clear. They give off the impression that it's a voucher that can be used anywhere but that is not the case at all.

Login to Me Too

Maclink
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know anywhere this voucher can be used?? I've lost count of the number of websites I have tried to use this but with no success 

Login to Me Too

BevEng
New Community Member
I have a pay pal voucher for $53.87 how can I use it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.