Pay in 4 Not Available for All Merchants?

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

I'm shopping on Brooks Brothers website. I thought Pay in 4 was available regardless of the merchant. If that isn't the case, where's a list of merchants for this feature?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @KingRay,

Thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern. Pay in 4 is not available for certain merchants and goods. If you see Pay in 4 at the checkout, it would mean it is avilable for that merchant. 

For further details, please click here

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

No, @PayPal_RachelK that doesn't help. I rather dislike linked answers that don't answer anything and wear on my eyes. I asked about a particular merchant and there should be a list of them around here somewhere. That link was just information, not a list of merchants that subscribe to this.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KingRay,

Thank you for your post. I appreciate your request for a list of merchants that offer the feature. A list of merchants is not available at this time, but I will pass on your feedback.

Thank you again!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.