Pay in 4: 3 duplicate Authorizations (but no payment made)

emilynghiem
Contributor
Contributor
I tried several times to pay a Seller using Pay in 4. The item still shows not paid yet. But Paypal and my Bank show THREE Authorizations for the same charges. Do I have to wait several days for these to roll off? How do I pay the Seller without this happening again (multiple attempts that don't go through, but the Pay Now button keeps showing up. If I keep hitting Pay Now that's what caused duplicate Authorizations).
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @emilynghiem 

Congratulations for your first post in the Community Froum!

I understand your concern about the pending authorizations in your bank account. When you attempt to make a payment using PayPal, the amount will be on hold/charged temporarily in your bank. This is an authorization charge which will get debited once the merchant completes the order. As the payment was not completed, any pending authorizations will get released/reversed in your bank account in few days. I suggest you to wait for few more days to see the authorizations released in your bank account.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.