Travelling in restricted countries while making automatic payments

Dvienet
New Community Member

Hi, I am about to travel overseas from July 18-August 23rd. And some of the countries I will be visiting are not supported by PayPal, such as Lebanon and Iraq. However, while I am in some of these countries I have some Pay in 4 payments due. I'm worried that I won't be able to pay them while there because I won't be able to log in, or if they go through automatically that my account will be limited because I'll be in one of these countries. What should my options be?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Dvienet 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting here!

I understand your concern about scheduled Pay in 4 payments. PayPal account can be accessed from any country where PayPal services are offered. If your account is accessed from unsecure locations, PayPal internal system may block you from completing certain activities due to risk. 

You cannot pause, suspend or skip your Pay in 4 payments. You can make extra/unscheduled payments by choosing the Pay in 4 plan in your PayPal account. You can review the article for more information on Pay in 4 repayments here : Questions about Pay in 4 repayments

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.