First time using Ship Station and no tracking info

lizzielu13
Contributor
Contributor

Today was the first time I tried using Ship Station. There was NO tracking number on the mailing label. HOW do you confirm the package was given to USPS, the shipment process or that the package was received without a tracking number? PayPal ALWAYS gave a tracking number when they did their own shipping. I ended up voiding the label and creating one at USPS.com so I would have a tracking number - which cost me more money.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

barrycastle
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the information.   I've used Paypal shipping for over a decade with no problems.  After reading this post and others and also reading Ship Station's 'agreement' policy about subscription costs, I am going to use USPS.COM for the moment.   I am looking at other alternatives to Paypal.  It's a shame they ruined a seamless application.  Have a great day.

Login to Me Too

lizzielu13
Contributor
Contributor

I was NOT impressed with it. I did have to pay a bit more on USPS.com but at least I have tracking with them. PayPal might want to look into going back to their old system, or get Ship Station to operate like PayPal did, or PayPal will lose a LOT of customers since I'm sure they get a portion of the shipping fees from Ship Station. I now with use either USPS.com or Pirate Ship for all my shipping needs. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.