Can someone please tell me how to redeem my paypal gold points?

kertel1991
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I have over 26000 gold points in my paypal account but i cant redeem them. Can someone please help me?

I got this error when i press at my points. Thank you very much. I am from Greece and i have redeemed many points before some months. Thank you very much.

Screenshot_1.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @kertel1991,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!!

I am sorry to that you're facing issues while redeeming points. From reading, it seems like there might be some technical issue on the website. In this case, please try some troubleshooting steps such as clearing cache and cookies or try using a different browser or device.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

kertel1991
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your reply. I have used chrome edge mozilla firefox and opera and i still get this error. Can someone from the staff in paypal redeem them for me in my account for dollars? Its 27141 points right now and i cant do anything with them due to the issue. I am from Greece. Thank you very much. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kertel1991,

Thank you for your reply! I'm sorry to hear that the problem persists. For further troubleshooting and account-specific assistance, please reach out to Customer Service. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

youngpunk
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have 319080 gold. My points is "Posted" instead of "Completed". I am trying to withdraw to Paypal it won't let me. Can't withdraw to giftcards neither. I  get a text that says that when I'm withdrawing.

"Congrats on your $x.xxx.xxx!
$x,xxx.xx has been sent to your account with PayPal. Remember, it may take up to 24 hours to appear. Enjoy!
Details emailed to:"
"Enjoy your giftcard!
Your $60 gift card will be sent to your email. It may take up to 24 hours to appear. Happy shopping.
Emailed to:"
After waiting for months and trying several times I still not receiving anything. I keep trying to reach their support team but its just not possible. Could anyone help me with this?Screenshot_8.png
Login to Me Too

kertel1991
Contributor
Contributor

Can you tell me where to contact exactly for my issue? I still cant redeem any points i have over 30000 points. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.