Accepted an invite on PayPal dashboard to sign up for Venmo and receive $10.00. I signed up on 9/10.

pbisland
Contributor
Contributor

I accepted an invite on my PayPal dashboard to sign up for Venmo and receive $10.00. I signed up on 9/10. Where is my reward?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @pbisland,

Welcome to our community page and thank you for your post!

Once sign up is successfully completed through the Campaign Page, and verified by Venmo, $10.00 USD will be sent to Eligible Participant’s Valid Account. Reward should be added in 30 days but may be available sooner. For more details, please refer to our terms and conditions for this promotion in our PayPal page. 

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @pbisland,

Welcome to our community page and thank you for your post!

Once sign up is successfully completed through the Campaign Page, and verified by Venmo, $10.00 USD will be sent to Eligible Participant’s Valid Account. Reward should be added in 30 days but may be available sooner. For more details, please refer to our terms and conditions for this promotion in our PayPal page. 

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

pbisland
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  I will be looking for my reward

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.