how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Ceagleton59
Contributor
Contributor
My money was transferred and i heaven received it yet
Login to Me Too

Has anyone successfully received their monetary reward from 2048 Wars or tree for Money? If so pls share how.....thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Frustrated4821 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mrsblac
Contributor
Contributor
WHAT CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY PAYPAL AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE LET THIS HAPPEN SHAME ON U BOTH
Login to Me Too

garfieldruby
Contributor
Contributor

I have been playing many different games that ask me for my PayPal account email for cash out on money I have won.  I have yet to see any winnings received that say "sent succesful check your PayPal account".  Has anyone else here received that same message on different game apps , i.e. - 1010 Block Fun, Dice Show, Merge Emoji, Try Merge Ten, Dice Fun, 2048b Pop Numbers.  Are these real or scams? 

Login to Me Too

Mpb8080
New Community Member
I’ve has the same issue with merge emoji, even emailed them to no avail, about to write a complaint to my state D.A. Against the company, Apple, and PP. while Apple states they don’t sponsor the Apple, they allow it to be up , even with all the complaints, they get a cut off those ads too. If the game is being used to deal data, along with possible spying code written in to the game, a acquaintance found malicious code in another big and popular game that sends data to a server in China, among with code that apparently can be used to cause battery damage, or the battery to rapidly lose health. That would force some to have to replace said battery, expensive, or upgrade even more expensive. PP gets free advertising for saying the funds will be deposited there. Apple needs to remove all the scam games or have them change if there’s no real pay out. I demand my funds, I wasted time watching way way t too many ads, wasted data, have had my email under siege by junk Mail and solicitations, not to mention who knows what data has been compromised. I think a bunch of us need to work together to get what’s out of take these scammers down.
Login to Me Too

Partner12
Contributor
Contributor
I agree
Login to Me Too

DCoop1
Contributor
Contributor
I’m with you
Login to Me Too

vincenttugah
Contributor
Contributor
You have my support
Login to Me Too

Partner12
Contributor
Contributor
So have I the same games when you go to payout you have to wait then it supposedly fail and when you check your account there is no money the only people begin paid is the one advertising and all the dam commercial and you can bet those people don’t live in America it’s just a scam am done
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.