Unable to process payment

Millia
Contributor
Contributor
So basically I tried paying someone like sending money and it showed “unable to process payment” when I got money in my PayPal balance. Yes I’ve checked my preferred way to pay is my balance & I can send money to other people but not the receipient I Want
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Millia, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Have you tried using a bank or card to make the payment? If you are able to use your PayPal account to complete other transactions and this is the only payment you are having difficulty with, it may be due to the selling preferences on the merchant's side. Merchants/Sellers can choose what funding sources they would like to receive payments from. The seller may have opted for bank or card payments rather than balance payments and this will prevent you from making the payment. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Millia, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Have you tried using a bank or card to make the payment? If you are able to use your PayPal account to complete other transactions and this is the only payment you are having difficulty with, it may be due to the selling preferences on the merchant's side. Merchants/Sellers can choose what funding sources they would like to receive payments from. The seller may have opted for bank or card payments rather than balance payments and this will prevent you from making the payment. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.